Experience: 4-7 years
Shift Time: 12 PM- 9 PM
No of Positions: 1
- Brainstorm creative social media growth strategies and implement them. Prepare company facebook and other social media platforms to gain traffic and generate leads.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments to improve conversions.
- Measure, report and optimize performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals viz., ROI, CAC, CPI and other KPIs
- Collaborate with teams to generate better landing pages and optimize user experience
- Plan and optimize user funnels
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Increase repeat usage and reduce overall CAC.
SEOGoogle , AdWords, SEM, Google Analytics, Digital Marketing, Display Advertising , Facebook Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing Facebook advertising and campaigns, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, adwords and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and proficiency in Advanced Excel and SQL.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UI/UX designers.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Experience in setting up facebook campaigns and driving traffic and generating leads from the platform.