Experience: 2-5 years
Shift Time: 11 AM to 8 PM
No of Positions: 2
Resumes without this skills will not be considered at all.
• Comfortable with various test methodologies (black box, white box, grey box, benchmarking, contention, availability, stress security)
• Familiarity with various Test Design techniques (ECP, BVA, State Transition, Cause Effect Graphing, Pair Testing, etc.) and test logging tools (TestLink, MTM, QC)
• Able to Automate for functional (selenium, QTP, Silk Test, RFT) and non-functional testing
• Good with one programming (C Sharp, JAVA, etc.) and one scripting language (VB Script, Python, Pearl, Ruby)
• Working knowledge of Application (web, desktop, API, Mobile)
• Comfortably able to work with both MS SQL/MySQL
• At least 2 years of work experience testing software (manual/automation)
Good to Have
Resumes with these skills on top of mandatory skills will be considered and preferred however absence of these skills won’t obscure a resume.
• Any test certification (ISTQB, CSTE, CSTQE)
• Experience with user experience/ usability and localization testing
• Able to create intricate SQL Queries to query data as per need
• Able to back-up/restore database using MS SQL/My SQL
• Awareness of Code Repositories like TFS, SVN, GitHub, etc.