Experience: 7-12 years
Shift Time: 12:00 PM- 9:00 PM
No of Positions: 1
Duties and responsibilities:
- Should be able to lead software architecture and design activities and make technical decisions for the development of the software suite.
- Ability to understand third party integrations if any and should be able to guide the team.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of application/product architecture.
- Overseeing/reviewing application development to verify, monitor and ensure performance, scalability, and robustness, including the identification and alleviation of bottlenecks.
- Hands on in coding, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle best practices, such as test driven development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
- Strong English was written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to clients technical.
- Knowledge in Angular JS is added advantage.
- Need primary skill set strong in Core Java, J2EE,.
- Proven track record for create solutions his/her own.
- Have fare idea of Architecture Framework
- Very strong in to suffice NFRs
- Very strong in parallel processig
- Good idea on UML
- Strong knowledge on Design Patterns (OOAD, SOLID, J2EE)
- Strong knowledge on - Db design
- Know No-SQL, RDBMS
- Have fare idea on AngularJS
- Fare idea on Cloud computing
- Good idea of Apache Spark, ML
- Good idea on Big-Data concepts-
- Good communication skill