Experience: 2-5 years
Shift Time: 12 PM- 9 PM
No of Positions: 3
- Compliance to internal risk management and documentation.
- Project planning, scheduling, team meetings, audit planning.
- Writing audit reports/preparing management presentations independently
Key Skills Needed
- Should be able to execute multiple engagements (2-3).
- Should have understanding of the risks and control environment of major business cycles such as P2P, O2C, Finance, R2R, compliance etc.
- Shall ensure timely completion of audit and submission of quality deliverables/reports within planned time.
- Should be willing to take up higher responsibility as per the work requirement.
- Must demonstrate personal accountability in ensuring all tasks and activities are carried out on time and in accordance with legal and management requirements.
- Understanding principles of COSO, SOX, Risk Management, etc. will be an added advantage.