Experience: 4 Years
Shift Time: 1 PM - 10 PM
No of Positions: 1
1. Create email marketing strategies and campaigns to reach out to new users and re-engage existing customers.
2. Compose email-friendly designs following best practices for customer acquisition
3. Compile reports and analytics through Google Analytics and other key success metrics providing actionable inferences to the management
4. Identify and develop promotion strategies for new products and increasing sales.
5. Manage email and database marketing tools like Mail Chimp, Sandy, VR or any other that you may deem efficient over others
6. Work closely with multiple stake holders and plan ahead for email campaigns for individual publication
7. Perform first level quality control testing.
8. Work with cross-functional teams including design team, Content, Sales, IT & business head for implementation of email creative, landing pages and other requirements for email functionality
9. Keep abreast with latest email marketing best practices, strategies and industry standards.
10. Build and maintain email calendar and email reporting dashboard and provide key learning to internal stakeholders
11. You will be responsible for improving and innovating on our emailing strategies and identifying ways to improve promotional and informational content strategies that maximize customer engagement, lead generation and promotion programs.
1. Excellent spoken and written communication skills. Proactive, should be able to plan things in advance.
2. Must have prior experience of dealing with US based Marketing Team/s
3. Being familiar with U.S. email marketing best practices (CANSPAM) would be a definite added advantage.
4. High attention to detail
5. Must have excellent command over strategies related to building up of Email Data base from the ground up.
6. Creative bent of mind